What is it?
Go Solar Southern Illinois is a group initiative to do a bulk-buy of solar. Interested people and businesses will get others to sign up. The more people who sign up the better the pricing is for all of us! Together we are turning Southern Illinois into Solar Illinois!
The Go Solar Southern Illinois bulk buy solar initiative partners are turning you into solar advocates. If you are interested in solar now is the time to talk to your friends, family and colleagues about joining you.
- All-American modules and racking
- SolarWorld 285 Watt Modules for Residential
- SolarWorld 325 Watt for Flat Roof Commercial
- 25-Year Warranty on ALL modules
- American-made Unirac Racking for roofs
- American-made Iron Ridge for ground
- $3.25 Base Cost per Watt for Flat/Pitched Roofs
- $3.75 Base Cost per Watt for Ground Mounts
- Upgrade to black-on-black SolarWorld modules and racking ($0.06 additional fee)
- Module-level monitoring is included for free!
- Quality installation using DG certified/NABCEP certified elictrical contractor install partner AES
- Systems under 5kW are welcome! ($0.06 added fee to compensate install team)
- AES Solar handles all permitting, rebates and renewable energy credit paperwork!
- Costs not included involved necessary permitting fees and structural engineering assessments
- Paybacks under 5 years for commercial systems and only 7 years for residential systems!
- Simple program for increasing sustainability
Partnering on the Go Solar Bulk-buy initiative costs nothing. It allows us to say you are a partner and promote the program. In return you could host an educational event. For example, Advanced Energy Solutions donated/installed a solar system on WDBX for a John A Logan College Class.